If you want to read WhatsApp messages without letting the sender know, there are four alternative ways to read WhatsApp messages without opening or notifying the sender listed below.
WhatsApp is by far the most popular messaging software on the market, with over two billion active users, and it continues to expand, bringing new tips and techniques. Senders of messages are alerted when recipients receive and see a message in a conversation, however there are a few workarounds that allow you to view a message, photo, or video in WhatsApp without even opening the chat.
Although the blue ticks may be hidden on WhatsApp, there is another, more straightforward method to see material. Here are five easy ways for seeing messages without having to enter the chat.
On iPhones, how to see WhatsApp photographs without opening the chat
- First and foremost, disconnect from any WhatsApp conversations.
- Then hit and hold the ‘More’ option and then the ‘Export Chat’ option on a specific chat.
- After that, save to ‘Files’.
- You may now choose a folder that you’ll remember and store the file there.
- You may get the download by going to the file where you stored the exported conversation, and you’ll find the photo you’re searching for there.
Switching your phone to airplane mode and then reading the message is another simple approach to check texts without alerting others.
Airplane mode blocks all WiFi and data connections, preventing WhatsApp from informing the sender that you’ve viewed their message. Of course, the conversation will refresh as soon as you exit aircraft mode, and they’ll get the blue ticks.
Which, in a way, defeats the purpose.
Another common approach is to read the message by sliding down the notification panel from the top of your phone. You may only receive a portion of the message depending on your phone.
If the limits of the two techniques outlined above aren’t enough for you, you can use an app called “Unseen” to read WhatsApp messages without opening them or notifying the sender.
- Download the Unseen app from the Google Play Store on your Android phone or tablet.
- Open the Unseen app on your Android phone when it has been downloaded.
- On the pop-up that opens, choose Ok to provide Unseen App Notification Access (See image below)
- On the Notification access page, give Unseen App access to your Android phone’s notifications by turning on the toggle next to Unseen (See image below).
- When the next pop-up opens, select Allow. Any new WhatsApp Message you get from your Contacts will now be visible in the Unseen App. Although the message has been viewed within Unseen App, you will be able to read all of your WhatsApp Messages without producing those blue check marks.